Monday, May 07, 2007

Hamptons Trip


Whew! Keagan and I got back from a trip to Sag Harbor yesterday. We went with my Smithie friend, Hannah, to surprise Liza and Joe as they are in the final stages of preparing to open BayBurger. Hooray! Keagan was a trooper traveler and we had a great time- aside from me getting a stomach bug and spending much of one of the days in the bathroom, yuck! Keagan did well sleeping in the Pack N Play- which I had set up in his room at home a couple nights prior to the trip to get him used to it. He did great with all the car trips and new people. He even got to play with Lindsey and John while they babysat so I could go to a Cinco de Mayo BBQ dinner at Liza and Joe's house. Such a good little boy! This picture is from a great little diner in EastHampton that Liza, Keagan and I went out to lunch at.

No comments: