Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Mother Nature gave me the Mother's Day present of warm weather, so we headed up to Hampton Beach for the day! It was FANTASTIC. I couldn't have ask for a better day with my family. We were all still in long pants and shirts when we arrived, but eventually ended up in our suits and dabbling in the water a bit. Keagan realized he could make a "beach chair" to relax in by digging a hole for his bottom in the sand. He even put a towel in it so he's be nice and comfy. He literally sat in it, tilted his head back to relax and said "This is the life!" I think he's an old soul, that boy.
We all had our share of treats, like fried dough and lollipops. Took a spin through the arcade, and then ended with a wonderful dinner on a second story balcony, over looking the water and I got my treat :)






Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful moms out there!

No comments: