Thursday, October 22, 2009

End of the day silliness




Another gorgeous fall day today and we had a full day: school, then Bean House for a scone and coffee (Keagan had the scone, I the coffee), then to a playground. Home for lunch and a break and then off to another playground. After we were home from playground #2 it was 5:00pm and I had tried to answer about 100 "Why" questions on the way home and was generally all out of steam (and sanity) for the evening. Keagan was refusing to come into the bathroom to wash his hands and so I headed out to the living room to see what he was doing and confront him about the refusal when I see him with his shirt on his head and I burst out laughing. My laughter of course, made him ham it up even more and it was a much needed fun moment in the day. I love that kid.

No comments: