Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mommy and Keagan Date!

Keagan and I had a special dinner out tonight, courtesy of Erik watching Torin at home. We went to a favorite local spot and Keagan told the hostess and waiter (more than once) "I'm having special Mommy time." We had a fabulous time together. We did mazes and puzzles in an activity book (I always have one in the diaper bag for eating out and waiting rooms) and watched some of the USA versus Canada hockey game- which was cause for much yelling in the bar area... The two of us spent a lot of time together before Torin, and it was nice to let Keagan pretend he was an only child again, at least for a little while. Of course he also said during dinner "I love you, Mommy. I love Daddy too... and Torin." I told him maybe next time we'd let Daddy take him to dinner. We did bring Daddy back some food to thank him for letting us have some time alone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Melts your heart!

Lisa