Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Christmas Music

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. Keagan spent some time with the Strelzoff family early last week and then went down to Sag Harbor with us and Meema and Papa to spend Thurs-Sun with the Landes/Tremblay family. It was a great trip.

Some of you have asked if Keagan likes music and today something funny happened that I thought I'd share. He was nursing on the Boppy pillow in our family room and I had some classical Christmas music going in the background. Suddenly (to him anyway) a loud, male opera singer starting singing "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" and Keagan practically spit my nipple out and turned his head in the direction of the stereo. He stared at it for most of the song and then started "talking" to it. Very entertaining.

Happy Christmas Season!

No comments: