Monday, January 15, 2007

Angel Baby




I had to share these pictures of Keagan in his Angel onesie (thank you Lindsay and John!). I certainly think he's a little angel :)
His rash is looking better today. We have been doing a lot of research on baby eczema and following some helpful tips from the experts on it. I am not convinced this was actually and "allergic" reaction to oatmeal. Apparently, baby eczema often appears at the introduction of solid food and isn't exactly an allergy to the food, per se- but more along the lines of a sensitivity or just a general reaction by the body that is now being asked to do the new task of digesting solids. Frankly, they just don't know what really causes it, but there are some ways to help keep it under control and we seem to be having some luck with that. I am still not going to feed him oatmeal again to be safe, but I will certainly be trying Cheerios when the time comes.

No comments: