Friday, July 13, 2012

Torin's 3rd Birthday

Happy Birthday to Torin!
We started the day off with some presents. This one Keagan picked out for him.

This was a hex bug habitat- he's so surprised. I love his face.

Then we went off on a big adventure to York's Wild Kingdom in York Maine. I haven't been there since _I_ was the one riding the kiddie rides! 

This might be my favorite picture of the day.

Torin and Keagan went on a fun house/obstacle course several times. It was challenging for a 3 year old but he was determined to keep up with big brother.

After more than our fair share of rides, we headed to the beach. I didn't bring anything with us for a beach trip (what was I thinking?) but it was hot and by the water was the nicest place to be. Luckily, there were plenty of shops willing to capitalize on my mistake, and I bought a new set of sand toys, a towel and a straw mat. Then we were good to go!

Erik and the boys build a wall as the tide comes in. 

I _did_ remember to bring a change of clothes for each boy. Phew!

Of course, we HAD to go to the Golden Rod. 

Lighthouse pop and gumball machine for the ride home, check.

No comments: