Sunday, May 31, 2009

"Helping" Daddy





Erik wanted to work on some dead patches of grass in our front lawn this weekend, and Keagan was eager to get out and help. Unfortunately, turning up the soil a bit before putting down the seed was a little boring. But Keagan found a good vantage point to observe from. Throwing the seed mix around when Daddy said it was time was much more entertaining.
Later in the day we tried out our new Ergo Carrier with Keagan. I can't fit the straps on with my belly at the moment, so it was up to Erik. He was happy to report it is as comfortable as everyone was telling us, although Erik said "but it's still an extra 35 pounds on my back." Well, yes. But the baby will be lighter :) and go in the front at first. That's the great thing about this carrier though, is Keagan can use it too. I predict we'll have the baby in the sling on me and Keagan on Daddy in this at least once this Summer :)

No comments: