Monday, June 29, 2009

Birthday Wrap-Up




Just wanted to follow up on Erik's post yesterday with a couple pictures. We did have a great time on Saturday and feel so lucky to have gotten the only sunny, warm day of the week (or maybe month!) so that everyone could be outside and the kids could enjoy the sprinkler and kiddie pools.
Sunday we had a quiet family day to recuperate. Keagan finished opening his presents and then got to "call the shots" for the day, which included eating breakfast in the TV room and going out to dinner (he loves restaurants!). It was a very relaxing day for the three of us, which I was grateful for and thinking to myself, "not too many more of these left before it's four of us!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 3rd Keagan!!! Wow, time is flying! Charlotte is 6 on July 1. Since Saturday was so nice, I'm so glad we gave her one of her presents early. The "Slip n Slide" was the neighborhood hit all afternoon. Nobody got hurt which was a bonus too!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

ok, in that photo I look as naked as the babies. I SWEAR I had clothing on!

Kristin said...

Yeah Tarah, I thought maybe a clothing optional cake and ice cream gathering!