Monday, October 19, 2009

Sag Harbor Sneak Away





This past weekend I took Torin down to Sag Harbor to see Liza and Joe. Joe hadn't had a chance to meet him yet since Summer is the busy season at Bay Burger. I thought it would be total baby overload (in a good way) to surprise them by having Leyre and Orly come down with us. I told Keagan it was a Mommy and Baby trip with Leyre and Orly, but I did NOT tell him where we were going because he loves Liza and Joe desperately and the ferry boat ride down there is one of his favorite ways to travel, so he would have been heartbroken not to come... it wasn't a lie, it was an omission! Erik and Keagan stayed home and had a bachelor weekend. They went out to eat, to the children's museum and then played in the SNOW outside on Sunday. Leyre and I spent the weekend hanging out at Bay Burger (although I don't think I got my fill of food there), we took a great walk with Joe in downtown Sag Harbor, and had a fun night of Chinese takeout, wine and TV with Liza and Mike on Saturday. We also were able to visit John and Lindsey briefly to show off the babies. It was a great weekend all around- although our trip back wasn't the most pleasant with rough seas on the ferry and rain/snow on the drive. What's with the snow in mid-October? Is this a shadow of things to come?!?!

No comments: