Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me (Mommy, Lana, etc)!





Ok, I'll even admit it was my _30th_ (!) birthday today. We had a really great day. In the morning, Keagan friend Harry came over for a playdate and his mom brought me an iced coffee treat and we ate chocolate cupcakes I'd made last night. Then I drove the boys into Cambridge for a playground trip and to meet Erik after work at Summer Shack for a seafood dinner. Unfortunately, there was a thunderstorm right as we were leaving the park and I had an interesting time getting both boys into the restaurant with the baby's portable high chair, an umbrella, diaper bag, oh yeah and carrying Torin too. So if I look a little disheveled in the picture, that's why :) But we made it! Keagan had a grilled cheese sandwich made with Texas Toast that was the size of his head- I had to take a picture. Oh, and Erik got me a GPS for the car! Wohoo to not getting lost anymore (hopefully)!

No comments: