Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Summer's Comin'!





With a wave of hot weather, I went out and bought a new little kiddie pool. As you might recall, with Keagan at the age Torin is, we just used the turtle sandbox as a kiddie pool because Keagan hated the feeling of sand at this age. Then we went through a series of blow up pools, some that were combo sprinkler pools, and inevitably they all popped- especially when Keagan and his friends learned how to jump on them. This time, I went back to basics with a $10 at the hardware store pool. When I brought it home, Keagan said "where's the kitty pool?" and I said "right there, in the back yard." And he replied "but it's supposed to be in the shape of a kitty!" I then proceeded to try to explain the word "kiddie" from "kid" not "kitty." He just said "but it was supposed to be a kitty."

After our kitty pool escapade, Torin promptly passed out on the couch. It's hard to be the baby.

No comments: