Saturday, July 03, 2010

Trip to OOB!!










I decided to take a sort of last minute trip up to Tarah's beach house with the boys. Mema and Papa were up there the first night we were there, and then Tarah and Ken came up with the girls for the second night. It was a lot of work to travel alone with the boys, but I'm so glad I went. We had fabulous weather, it was great to spend time with my family, and I'm hoping that this will familiarize the boys (especially Torin) with the house before our week long vacation there in August so it goes smoothly then. I think I might be onto something in that respect, because Torin was pretty bad at nighttime the first night, but slept better the second night. I was also glad I could give Erik a couple days of quiet, and unbroken sleep. It has been a long time since he's had that. The cousins playing together was adorable and we left sunburn free!! Wohoo! Thanks Tarah and Ken :)

No comments: