Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Torin Videos and UTI follow-up

We got another urine sample to the doctor's office this morning and Torin is free and clear of his UTI infection with just that initial round of Amoxicilin, wohoo! While at the office, we also got his second Hep B vaccine because we didn't do it at his one-month appointment since he'd had this infection going on. I prepped Keagan for the fact that Torin would be getting a shot. He said he didn't want to go to the doctor's and he didn't want Torin to cry. Oh, brotherly love, so adorable! I scheduled Torin's next appointment for when Keagan's in preschool so he won't have to worry about it.

I finally got Torin smiling on film! Although he does it so much for Keagan now, I should just point the camera on the two of them in the mornings when they have their reunion from bedtime.


Shortly after I took this, Torin vomited all over me. It's great being the Mommy sometimes...

No comments: